Freelance Digital Content Creator & Administrator
Dynamic, fast-growing UK company in the EdTech sector with fluid, innovative approach to business and marketing seeks Freelance Digital Content Creator to join our international team. The role encompasses content creation and administrating the existing media assets and library. Approximately 10-20 hrs per week remote working during GMT hours.
Proven experience of online digital marketing is essential, with good graphic design and video content creation skills. Ideal candidate will be organised and efficient and be able to work with colleagues to deliver projects to agreed deadlines. Will suit a person who seeks independence and flexibility but who will also enjoy regular online collaboration and interaction with other team-members.
Duties will include:
– Creating visuals and artwork for social media posts
– Uploading of content and posts on marketing website and social media
– Maintaining and updating media assets for our custom learning LMS
– Supporting Customer Services
– Educated to graduate level
– Experience of managing content for websites, CMS and Social Media platforms
– Proven experience of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, especially Premiere Pro and InDesign.
– English as a mother tongue. Interest in language learning and proficiency in other languages a plus
A competitive hourly rate will be offered to the ideal candidate.
To apply please email a letter of application to [email protected] together with a link to examples of work completed.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to produce a short video as part of the application process.
Applications closes 31st October 2019.
Strictly no agencies.