In this course you will:
- Understand a wide range of demanding English texts and recognise implicit meanings.
- Develop the skills to express yourself fluently and spontaneously in English without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Practise how to use English flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Learn how to produce detailed texts which use sophisticated organisational structures.
- Study subjects such as sport, money, the arts and time.
- Focus on technical issues, for example, adding emphasis and hypothetical meaning.